- Set created with Polyvore -
It is my birthday on April 27th and I turn 25. A whole quarter of a century. Eek Quarter Life Crisis Time. So I thought I'd create a blog post on my ideal 'quarter of a century' birthday wishlist.
I totally understand my family and friends will NEVER get me some of these items, but every girl can wish and dream
- The classic quilted Chanel handbag in Medium. This is a full on wish item and has been since I can remember as it requires £2,500. Nope. Not happening any time soon.
- Anything I can use for festival season. Tent, wellies, supplies etc. I have gone to festivals for the last 3 years and I always leave my tent behind and so every year I need a new tent. I am off to Download festival this year in June so I need a tent, some wellies, dry shampoo, baby wipes, booze, and lots more. I'll do a festival prep blog post nearer the time. You'd also think I would have learnt to bring a tent home by this point. Nope.
- White Birkenstocks. For the summer season and for my summer trip to Italy and to look nonchalant and chic in jeans.
- White Marshall headphones
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara. I used to think Max Factor and MAC had the perfect mascara's until this came about. I only have a sample size which is soon to run out.
- Diptyque's Rosafolio. Just give me everything rose scented basically.
- Jo Malone Sakura Cherry Blossom Cologne
- Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes
- Girlboss by by Sophie Amoruso