New Year, New Me. And all of those other cliché lines you hear at this time of year
I am seriously looking forward to what 2016 has in store for me. 2015 has been a train wreck, with tragedy after tragedy for me and I really can't be more thankful to be able to say "Bye Felicia"
I wanted to tell you the resolutions I hope to live by and stick to this 2016. Let's see if I can actually keep to them
- I want to 'Pay it Forward' as much as I can and help to make somebody's day with the little things. "I believe in Karma, what you give is what you get returned" - Savage Garden
- Get back into yoga, ballet, and just all round fitness. So typical this one is
- Appreciate the little things within life more, and stress less. The breeze in my hair, my feet on the ground. I want to appreciate the beauty of the natural world more
- Focus on my photography and push it harder than ever before. I already have some exciting things lined up for this year and I can't wait to share it all with you!
- Focus on myself, my mental health and my wellbeing
- Travel to new places and experience as much as I can within these 365 days
- Grow my blog even more and my social media following
- Not worry about men, boys, the opposite sex etc. And not to spend my year "hunting" for Mr Right
- Last, but not least, and probably most important, Have fun and learn to enjoy life to its fullest
This year will be MY year!
What are your resolutions for this New Year?